Exhibiting at Office 2017 could be the Best Business Decision You've Ever Made!
- The Conclave Provides an Opportunity to Develop Strategy and Plans, Discuss Issues and Engage with Industry Professionals
- Showcases your Latest Office Products, Services and Spaces to Thousands of Buyers
- Introduce Your Products & Services to New and Profitable Sectors
- Opportunity to Launch New Products and Services to a Captive Audience
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Gauge your competition and increase market knowledge on consumer demands
- Develop customer loyalty through face-to-face interactions with targeted visitors
- To be part of an exclusive Exhibition for Complete Workplace Solutions under ONE roof
Offices are gradually moving to
“A more comfortable space”
In 2015 and early 2016 Sri Lanka’s real estate market expanded rapidly, continuing a medium-term growth trend that has been fuelled by an increased appetite for residential property among the nation’s wealthy and middle-class population, growing demand for Grade-A office and Commercial space from local and foreign corporates. According to JLL data, as of August 2014 Colombo was home to around 2.6Mn sq feet of Grade-A office space, 95% of which was occupied. The supply of quality office space in Sri Lanka’s Commercial Capital, Colombo, is not keeping up with the rising demand. Several Grade-A spaces are operating at 100% occupancy, with the city’s largest per square foot space, the World Trade Centre, operating at a 99% occupancy rate. With the receipt of peace dividend in 2009, a huge demand was created for office space in Colombo which, in turn, doubled the rental yield. Although eight years have passed since then, still no major office space is added to the capacity. It also noted the increased presence of multinational companies seeking and occupying space in the Colombo business district. The next 10 years are going to be more challenging than the past 30. Architects and workplace commentators across the globe agree that the next generation of wireless technology will liberate employees from the traditional office space, freeing them from the desktop PC, landline phone and for that matter, the entire desk. It’s all about providing flexibility to smaller companies that don’t necessarily want to have fixed term leases.